- Selection guide
- Product line overview
- Technical notes
- Featured kits
- Technology and application overviews
- FAQs and tips
- DNA-seq protocols
- Bioinformatics resources
- Investigating human health and disease at single-cell resolution
- TCR-seq methods: when to use which
- Taking single-cell RNA-seq by STORM
- Sign up: Immunogenomics to accelerate immunotherapy
- Total RNA sequencing of liquid biopsies
- Sign-up: MeD-Seq, a novel method to detect DNA methylation
- Automating full-length single-cell RNA-seq libraries
- Sign up: single-cell DNA-seq webinar
- Sign up: single-cell whole transcriptome analysis
To educate and inform our customers about our latest product offerings for NGS, we frequently host live webinars featuring presentations by our R&D scientists and occasional guest speakers. The webinars address a wide array of NGS applications, including single-cell transcriptomics, analysis of FFPE or degraded samples, epigenetics, and immune profiling. Recordings of the webinars are provided below for your reference.
Select a webinar from the list below:
Register to view all talks from our panel of speakers presented as part of Oxford Global’s 2020 NextGen Omics Series UK.
Learn more about STORM-seq (Single-cell TOtal RNA Miniaturized sequencing) and hear how the SMART-Seq Stranded Kit was miniaturized to yield robust single-cell total RNA libraries.
More webinars are available!
Some webinars are only available via signup form. Look in the left-navigation pane to see these webinars. If you are on a mobile device, click on the hamburger icon () on the top left of your screen to see the left-navigation pane.
Takara Bio USA, Inc.
United States/Canada: +1.800.662.2566 • Asia Pacific: +1.650.919.7300 • Europe: +33.(0)1.3904.6880 • Japan: +81.(0)77.565.6999
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES. © 2020 Takara Bio Inc. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of Takara Bio Inc. or its affiliate(s) in the U.S. and/or other countries or their respective owners. Certain trademarks may not be registered in all jurisdictions. Additional product, intellectual property, and restricted use information is available at takarabio.com.